Sunday, February 24, 2013

NEW SITE

Hi Everyone! 
Surprise it's Me! It's been a long time since I've posted on the Skeptical Sweeper and I apologize for not returning sooner. I have indeed moved and now own my own domain- www.candypo.com 

Won't you join me there? I launched it back in September and am really enjoying having my own space. I am still on Twitter, but now also have a Facebook page. 

Also the name is different. I decided against sticking with an all Sweepstakes themed blog and went with Candypolooza. It's fun, spunky and me! I blog about life, our travels, being an Army family, cooking, fitness, tv and everything in between. Oh and ofcourse Sweepstakes! 

I hope that you will come check out my new site and be apart of my party. Always fun, Always bright and we are still Winning


-Candy 

1 comment:

  1. Good post having very important information about Industrial vacuum cleaner India and Road sweeper machine. Thanks for sharing this post. Keep further posting....!!

    ReplyDelete